Cutie Mark

ThePoeticPony's Cutie Mark
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    ThePoeticPony
    ThePoeticPony

Equestria Girls

Say hello to the sh** hitting the fan, the big one, the thing Hasbro has been leading us to with it's copyright removals on YouTube and cease and desists on brony projects.

If any of you thought alicorn Twilight was bad, say hello to the concept art for the MLP TV Movie, Equestria Girls.

Most of us were expecting this, and it seems the rumours are true. The movie itself involves the ponies finding a portal in Equestria to the human world, transforming into humans themselves and having to find a way back home. Welcome to bad fanfiction the movie.

tumblr ~ PoeticBait is canon~ deviantArt

Gender/Species
    Brony (m)
    Cutie Mark

Malak's Cutie Mark
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    MShard
    Phantasy Star Online 2
    Japanese Server / Ship 2 Ur/ Sega ID: ionampere / Player ID- 12225420

The most Fergalicious QuirkyUsername's Avatar
    Gender/Species
    Unicorn (m)
    Cutie Mark

QuirkyUsername's Cutie Mark
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    TheHammerDoosh
    TheHammerDoosh
    HammerDoosh
    Quote Originally Posted by Stridershy View Post
    Team four star is so good XD

On topic. Judging by how huge of a change it is I can see it going one of two possible ways it'll be the biggest fail hasbro has every created or it'll be absolutely fantastic. It seems like there will be no mediocre middle ground so I say we just pray for the latter and hope the writers can make this work

Quote Originally Posted by QuirkyUsername View Post
    On topic. Judging by how huge of a change it is I can see it going one of two possible ways it'll be the biggest fail hasbro has every created or it'll be absolutely fantastic. It seems like there will be no mediocre middle ground so I say we just pray for the latter and hope the writers can make this work

It might be able to work...but the art style NEEDS to be different. Humans in the FiM style just look...weird.

Gender/Species
    Unicorn (m)
    Cutie Mark

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    TheHammerDoosh
    TheHammerDoosh
    HammerDoosh
    It might be able to work...but the art style NEEDS to be different. Humans in the FiM style just look...weird.
    From poetics screen cap I personally don't mind the art style if that's what Hasbro has chosen but they keeping the skin tones is a bit odd IMO I can't say I've ever met a blue person in my life. Hey thats just my opinion though Im sure others might disagree

From poetics screen cap I personally don't mind the art style if that's what Hasbro has chosen but they keeping the skin tones is a bit odd IMO I can't say I've ever met a blue person in my life. Hey thats just my opinion though Im sure others might disagree

Oh no, I agree with you whole heartedly. If they make the Mane 6 into humans they should at least make them look like...well, humans. I'm pretty sure if I saw a blue human walking around, even if it looked like Rainbow Dash, I would turn the other way and run as fast as my feet can take me.

Gender/Species
    Unicorn (f)
    Cutie Mark

Alexia's Cutie Mark
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh sweet mother of celestia... I knew it. -.-
    *prepares a noose*
    The city folk go to & fro behind a prison’s bars. They never feel the breezes blow & never see the stars. Sing a sweet melody, sing me to sleep. Hold then release me. Let me go; do not weep. For the giver, the receiver, the writer, the reader. What if our true state of being is sleep & every day we awake into another dream?

Gender/Species
    Unicorn (m)
    Cutie Mark

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    TheHammerDoosh
    TheHammerDoosh
    HammerDoosh
    Oh no, I agree with you whole heartedly. If they make the Mane 6 into humans they should at least make them look like...well, humans. I'm pretty sure if I saw a blue human walking around, even if it looked like Rainbow Dash, I would turn the other way and run as fast as my feet can take me.
    I wouldn't know how to react XD I wonder if the world they enter will have bronies too :P that will be interesting to see how Hasbro portrays the fandom if it's a thing

Quote Originally Posted by Alexia View Post
    Oh sweet mother of celestia... I knew it. -.-
    *prepares a noose*
    Alexia No D: this site needs more Aussies not less

I wouldn't know how to react XD I wonder if the world they enter will have bronies too :P that will be interesting to see how Hasbro portrays the fandom if it's a thing
    If this is supposedly the "Real World", then there should be bronies, how we'll be portrayed I'm not sure...but considering how well Hasbro has been pissing us off...

I fear for the fandom.