[Morphin/Crim] Yet Another Heckin Reboot

Discussion in 'One on One RPs' started by Crimson Lionheart, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Crimson Lionheart

Crimson Lionheart Professional Sh*tposter
    Veteran

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Looking for Work

Canterlot was a unique small city within the United States. Filled with the tranquil life of inner suburbia while having its own apartments and buildings within the other side of the city, the city had gained a reputation for those wanting to live a more peaceful life. It was a modest town filled with friendly people.
    Because of the serenity of this lifestyle, it seemed to attract the lives of many who call the city home and connect them in many different and sometimes special ways.

And on a simple morning during the middle of spring, school was about to start against at one of the most well-known buildings in the entire city. Canterlot High.

2. MorphinBrony

MorphinBrony Me me big boy
    Veteran

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Eventually
    ----
    It was a calm April morning at Canterlot High School. A cold breeze sweeps through the Colorado air as the buses pulled up to the curb to unload their passengers. One of these passengers - an athletic-looking maroon-skinned teenage boy with long purple and yellow hair - stepped off his bus slowly, thanking the driver as he left.

3. Crimson Lionheart

Veteran

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Looking for Work
    Crimson Lionheart, often referred to by his friends simply as ‘Crim’, got off from the bus and took a moment to get himself mentally prepared for the day ahead of him. He didn’t hate school in any real way, but he knew today was going to be difficult for other reasons.

He had a very memorable series of events happen in his life ever since he moved to Canterlot from his old home overseas. Within six months, he had entered a relationship with an adorable girl named Amber Dusk, the daughter of a real estate mogul.

At the same time, Crimson has discovered his father through sheer coincidence, through the fact that he was dating his auntie and adopted mother, Winter Rush. His father, an actor known as Iris Cornflower, never realised that he had a son and tried his best to mend the relationship between him and his lost child. Instead it made Crimson incredibly hurt and confused, and almost tore apart his own family before it was ever truly reunited.

On the cold breeze in the Colorado air, he sighed and took his bags to walk towards the school. The bond between him and his father wasn’t truly healed, even if he was a local celebrity in his own right. He’d has had a rough time, and usually kept quiet around telling people what had happened except for his close friends

4. MorphinBrony

Veteran

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Eventually
    One of those friends was just getting off the bus behind him. He was a socially-awkward, slender young man about the same age as Crimson, with light-grey skin, chestnut hair and brown eyes hiding behind a pair of glasses. Circuit Breaker had only lived in Canterlot for about a month, having moved there from southern California with his adoptive father, Rugburn. He was still getting used to living in a different state.

He yawned. Even with coffee in his system, he was still not fully awake.

5. Crimson Lionheart

Veteran

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Looking for Work
    Pulling his bag up from his shoulders, Crimson wouldn’t wait for Circuit to step off the bus before he would leave to walk towards the school. Figuring that the rest of his friends would already be at their lockers, he walked alongside Circuit.

“Don’t think I’ve slept enough” Crimson told Circuit, speaking with an natural accent. “It’s been crazy at home lately, haven’t had time to get homework done so I’ve been pulling late nighters.”

6. MorphinBrony

Veteran

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Eventually
    Circuit sighed. "I'm still trying to get used to this time zone," he said. "I feel like I got an hour less sleep than I should have."

7. Crimson Lionheart

Veteran

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Looking for Work
    “It’d be night time at my old home. Least I had some time to adjust to the time zone difference, not like it’s really mattered lately” Crimson sighed as they made their way through the front door, presenting both of them with a long corridor of lockers and distant classrooms

8. MorphinBrony

Veteran

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Eventually
    Circuit looked out into the entrance hallway, which was filled with students. There couldn't have been more than a couple hundred of them.

"Hey man, I need to ask you a question," Circuit asked Crimson.

9. Crimson Lionheart

Veteran

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Looking for Work
    Crimson looked back to Circuit, having just made it to his locker that was only a couple of lockers away from Circuit’s. As the hallway started to get busy, he both undid the combination of the locker with one hand and kept his attention on Circuit on the other. “Yeah? What’s up?” He asked

10. MorphinBrony

Veteran

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Eventually
    "You've got a girlfriend, right?" asked Circuit as he approached his locker. He blushed slightly.

11. Crimson Lionheart

Veteran

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Looking for Work
    He paused for a moment before nodding back, looking to find books in his locker as he went to grab them. “Yeah, I’m with Amber.” He told him.

12. MorphinBrony

Veteran

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Eventually
    "I thought so," Circuit replied. He paused for a moment as he fiddled with his combination lock.

"I... well, there's this girl..." he continued nervously, "and I thought... y'know, that since you have a girlfriend, maybe you could give me some advice..."

13. Crimson Lionheart

Veteran

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Looking for Work
    He paused for a moment before chuckling softly. “I...well, yeah! Of course I would try and help you. What’s her name? Do you know her name?” Crimson asked curiously

14. MorphinBrony

Veteran

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Eventually
    Circuit nodded, blushing again. "I think it was Rainbow Bright or something like that..."

15. Crimson Lionheart

Veteran

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Looking for Work
    He thought for a moment as he soon grabbed books from his locker, then put his bag inside. “Oh....you mean Rainbow Dash?” He corrected him. “I’ve heard nothing but nice stuff about her, she’s the captain of the school’s soccer team.”

16. MorphinBrony

Veteran

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Eventually
    Circuit grabbed his binder and textbook out of his locker. "Sounds about right," he said.
    He sighed as he closed his locker.

"What the hell am I saying... she's out of my league..." Circuit lamented. "She'd never settle for some loser like me..."

17. Crimson Lionheart

Veteran

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Looking for Work
    Crimson put a hand onto his shoulder reassuringly before looking at his friend. “Well....you never know for sure. Maybe she might feel the same way? You won’t know until you try”

18. MorphinBrony

Veteran

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Eventually
    Circuit shrugged. "Guess it wouldn't hurt..."

He didn't feel ready to just jump right into a relationship, however. "I should probably try to get to know her first," he said.

19. Crimson Lionheart

Veteran

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Looking for Work
    “Well...that would be the best idea” He told him as sooner or later, the bell would come to sound for the first series of lessons for the day. “Welp. That’s our cue.”

20. MorphinBrony

Veteran

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Eventually
    "Yeah, see you later, man," replied Circuit as he closed his locker door.