Quest for New Elements (ES & DC)

Discussion in 'One on One RPs' started by Eight Star, Feb 28, 2013.

  1. Eight Star

    Eight Star The Old One
    Veteran

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2012
    Messages:
    2,970
    Bro hoofs Received:
    12
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Soul Collector
    Location:
    Everfree Forest
    Quest for New Elements (ES & DC)

    (09:17:56) *Game_Master: Something has happened to the Elements of Harmony! Not something many ponies know about, but during the most recent events, the elements themselves have become destabalized during their "destiny swapping." While the ponies seem pretty back to normal, the elements themselves are becomming strangely eratic. So, in secrecy, the Equestrian government has turned to one who has served them once before to hopefully carry out a task for them without raising a deal about it.
    (09:18:46) *Game_Master: Dynasty is thusly approached by one of the Royal Guards, sent to find him specifically, and explain the situation... "Before I go any further, I need to know if you are willing to do this."
    (09:19:45) Dynasty_Charge slothfully nods once, "One is willing to this"
    (09:19:53) Dynasty_Charge: *do
    (09:22:48) *Game_Master: The guard looks around a little, ensuring nopony else is nearby. "Good. Then your task will be to travel the path of the elements, and retrieve new gems. The princesses will then be able to use them to re-harmonize the elements." He hands over a scroll using his unicorn magic. "Here is the location of the first gem... Kindness. It will be the easiest to obtain, and you may be able to receive help from the city nearby. Duke Goldhoof of Gallopmere has been informed of the situation, and should provide you with something."
    (09:27:23) Dynasty_Charge takes hold of the scroll with the gauntlet, viewing it over, he lifts his head to the guard to give another nod, "Understood, I shall make this my first target in this mission, for then I will seek out the first gem."
    (09:28:59) *Game_Master: He nods grimly. The map shows a location just to the East of Gallopmere with an X and the label 'Once the location of Living Lake.' The guard offers the last piece of the order. "Once you obtain it, bring it directly to Canterlot. Then we shall give you the next gem's location. Best of luck to you."
    (09:31:24) Dynasty_Charge salutes the guard, "Understood, gallop steadfast brethren."
    (09:33:48) *Game_Master: He returns the salute, and trots away. After that, the trip to the castle city of Gallopmere was a non-memorable ride. The city, visited before to help with the infestation of the Necromancer, was still its glum greystone color. It had its own guard force, and being one of the only remaining castle cities from ancient times, still had its own barracks and trained troops. The feeling here was much more grim and depressed compared to Ponyville or Canterlot, where most ponies were either happy, or trying to be.
    (09:37:27) Dynasty_Charge looks around the city before making his way Duke Goldhoof, the place being of what he used to remember of towns and cities before, this was an improvement of what he used to see, illness and infection on every corner of the street of the castle cities he had been within, but the feeling of the place was darker than that of what he would usually come across. After feeling like he had seen enough of the city, he made his way to the Duke.
    (09:42:10) *Game_Master: The Duke was in the grand hall of the actual castle. Each guard seemed weary of Dynasty as he passed, standing at attention as their eyes followed him. However, when he came into the hall of the Duke, he stood from his seat. The hall was lined with a red carpet, trimmed with gold. It had a few stabalizing beams, and two banquet tables at either side of an island "master's table." The entire hall was decorated with old banners which depicted the symbol of different legions from times from as far back as 400 years ago. He appeared to scrutinize Dynasty for a few moments.
    (09:46:26) Dynasty_Charge looked the banners over, examining them with his eyes, a few looking familiar, but he either didn't care, or he didn't why he found them familiar, as continued to make his way over to the Duke without looking. His eyes were fixated to what was inside of the castle, eventually his eyes cut away from inspecting the banners and his surroundings to fix onto the Duke.
    (09:47:41) Dynasty_Charge: (*know *he sigh, making so many typos...)
    (09:48:18) *Game_Master: The Duke waves a hoof. "Welcome to Gallopmere. I assume you were sent by Canterlot?"
    (09:49:36) Dynasty_Charge bows his head arriving before the Duke, "That I am."
    (09:50:02) Dynasty_Charge lifts his head, "I appreciate the welcome to this city too"
    (09:50:18) *Game_Master: He smiles a little at Dynasty's display. "Then you are here about the situation with the ahm... gems?"
    (09:51:03) Dynasty_Charge nods, "That I too, am."
    (09:53:15) *Game_Master: He clears his throat. "Well, like I told Canterlot, I'm not sure how much success you'll have. The Living Lake dried up hundreds of years ago, so the gem isn't accessable... at least, not visibly. However, there may be another way at it." Then he trots down, standing closer. "Also, I would not want to send you alone... so I have a few notable ponies picked out that you can select one from."
    (09:57:12) Dynasty_Charge raises his right brow as he hears what the Duke says about the assistance. "Are you sure that will be necessary? If so, then one is easily willing to accept aid." he gives a slight smile to the Duke, "Anyway, trust me on this, one will have this gem by the end of this journey, no matter what the opposition may be against one."
    (09:59:26) Dynasty_Charge: (I forgot to mention in the char sheets, Dynasty is a by heart, posh, royalist. But when with groups of ponies, he tries to act modern and get along with them, but ends up appearing cocky.)
    (10:03:25) *Game_Master: He nods at Dynasty's assuredness. "Indeed! I insist. There are many things which could go awry on a simple hiking trip, let alone a spelunking adventure." He clears his throat again, sounding a little dry, then lifts his hooves and claps them loudly, the sound from his gold boots echoing a little. The side door opens up, and a dark pony with a golden plumed helm comes out. "Captain! Please give this gentlecolt the names picked."
    (10:05:54) *Game_Master: The captain trots over to Dynasty and bows his head for a moment before proptly giving a few names. "Red Plume, close-quarters specialist. Chain Mail, scouting expert... and Blue Pulse, medical specialist."
    (10:06:55) *Game_Master: The Duke rolls his hoof... "and if none of them interest you, there is a Treasure Hunter we know of who frequents the area of the Living Lake often, and may know something about the area... but I cannot promise her loyalty like I can my soldiers."
    (10:10:16) Dynasty_Charge shuffles his chestplate a little, making sure it's suited on tight, to then salute the captain after he bows, "One thinks a medical specialist would be more than helpful within the battle, the warrior and scout seem just as helpful, but not as vital, and the treasure hunter. Intrigues one, although it is a risky move, one would rather to take that of the aid from that who may be relied on, rather than that who may betray. So, One has decided...One wishes to have the assistance of the medical specialist, Blue Pulse." nodding his head as if he has finalised his decision.
    (10:12:56) *Game_Master: The Duke nods. "Very good. Captain, please take our guest to meet Blue Pulse, so that he may begin his quest as soon as possible." He turns to go back to his seat, then pauses and turns back around. "Best of luck to you! If you have want to anything, please inform the Captain of your needs. You may go."
    (10:15:57) *Game_Master: The Captain nods to Dynasty, and after any proper goodbyes, takes him off in the direction of the barracks. There, in one of the soldiers' quarters, laid out with many fair beds, were a few ponies who seemed to be waiting in standby. As the Captain enters, they all stand to salute to him, and he trots over to stand in front of a light blue pony with a light red long mane. Her cutie mark appeared to be that of a few veins running along a route shaped like a heart. "Blue Pulse! You are to accompany this pony," he waves his hoof at Dynasty, "and follow his orders until further notice. Understood?"
    (10:16:45) *Game_Master: Blue Pulse lowers her hoof from the salute. "Sir, yes sir!"
    (10:17:57) *Game_Master: The Captain watches as she goes towards Dynasty and curls his lip. "Get your gear first, private." He turns to leave and looks at the other. "The rest of you are dismissed from standby and may return to your normal duties." The Captain then moves to leave as Blue Pulse, a little embarrassed, begins to gather her things into a saddlebag.
    (10:19:19) Dynasty_Charge raises his left brow, watching Blue Pulse pack things in the saddlebag, "You need any help with packing your saddlebag?"
    (10:20:10) Dynasty_Charge trots to stop at where Blue is packing her saddlebag, wanting to be of assistance.
    (10:23:35) *Game_Master: "No, that's quite alright. I don't want to trouble you." She slides on a light helmet and snaps on a light chestplate before securing her saddlebags, a process that probably takes about ten minutes or so.
    (10:25:31) Dynasty_Charge waits, looking at his gauntlet and moving the fingers on it with mechanical/magical whirring, he then begins to make a little tune out of it, not tending to grow impatient. Unless it comes to killing/fighting something.
    (10:26:46) *Game_Master: She nods and proclaims. "I am ready, sir! Where are we off to?"
    (10:40:28) Dynasty_Charge turns around, his large bushy tail swaying as he does so, it appears like the end of a thick spiked mace, only the colours cutting out and in the tail of Blood red and Diamond white. he then begins to make his way out of the quarters with Blue Pulse at his side. From then, they make their way to the X marked area on the map.7
    (10:41:55) *Game_Master: Dynasty has an uneventful trip with Blue Pulse, who is for all intents and purposes - very polite and quite quiet.
    (10:42:40) *Game_Master: He arrives at a large crater that looks like it could've conceivably once been a lake with a small island in the middle. Long since has its soil been grown over with plantlife.

    - - Auto Merge - -

    (14:38:51) Dynasty_Charge trots to the outline of the large crater, to come to an abrupt stop, raising a hoof to inform Blue Pulse to halt. He then scans the crater with his eyes, to look for anything that may be a problem.
    (14:39:42) Dynasty_Charge: "Can never be too trusty with places, especially if it's not even the entrance, but in the vicinity."
    (14:42:34) *Dat_GM: Blue Pulse stops and scans the area as well, looking slightly confused. "Okay sir. I don't think anything's been spotted out here since the Necromancer was stopped."
    (14:46:50) Dynasty_Charge looks back, the left side only visible but shaded, he appears to have a smirk and a his left brow raised, "Yeah, but they would have had some little messenger pony if it didn't have any problems, did you think of that?" he looks back at the crater, sighing, he slowly and cautiously looks around and watches his steps as he makes some.
    (14:48:39) *Dat_GM: "Were you among the ones to wipe out the undead, sir?" She muses. "I wonder how that was. Must have been exciting." She suddenly asks; "What are we looking for out here... if I may, sir."
    (14:57:02) Dynasty_Charge: "Well, we are looking for a gem, one to with the elements of harmony if you are familiar with them. To be specific it is the element of kindness, supposedly the easiest to reach. Also, yes, I was hired later in disposing of the necromancer. It was...Fun, but not great, we had a medical specialist, but they kind of just stood there, drooling as if something was wrong with 'um so we suffered a lot of undealt with injuries, but we dealt with the necromancer in the end." he then cringes and snaps a question, as if he found it irritating. "Can you please stop calling me sir? I-I just, really, really like being called sir, just refer to me by my name. Dynasty Charge, or Dynasty."
    (15:00:23) *Dat_GM: She nods lightly. "I'll try, but if I slip up, excuse me. I'm used to calling many a stallion "Sir." So, where is the gem, if around here?"
    (15:04:12) Dynasty_Charge turns to her showing a wide smile, "It's fine! At least you are giving it effort, or even attempting to keep yourself from saying sir. For this gem, I'm not exactly sure, we'll need to have a look around. Check up on the area...em...what would you have me refer to you as?"
    (15:06:03) *Dat_GM: She flashes a warm smile. "Just call me Pulse. It's far better than my trainee nickname. So, should we split up and look around, si... Dynasty?"
    (15:10:48) Dynasty_Charge takes a glance left and right, "I wouldn't advise splitting up, as safety is always in numbers. So Pulse, just out of curiosity, will you be willing to tell me your trainee name? You don't have to if do not wish to. But while we chat, let's look at the area"
    (15:11:54) *Dat_GM: She chuckles and rolls her eyes. "Heart Throb." Then with a sly grin she looks back at him. "Get it? It has nothing to do with my looks, anyway." She laughs a little bit at her own humor.
    (15:16:36) Dynasty_Charge gives a miniscule grin, "Why exactly did they call you it? I'm not much for catching on anymore..." he trots around, looking at the surroundings, occasionally looking at Blue Pulse.
    (15:18:26) *Dat_GM: She sighs and rolls her eyes again. "You know... veins... pulse... Heart Throbbing... that sort of thing. I was never actually much of a colt's mare, so I stayed away, but most of the other trainees called me Heart Throb all the same." As she finishes her talking, Dynasty can't help but notice a movement in the bushes.
    (15:20:51) Dynasty_Charge doesn't answer to her speech, as he stands up straight, with eyes squinting in concentration at the bush, "P-P-Pulse, there is something there, don't move to it yet, just look first..."
    (15:22:10) *Dat_GM: She turns to look, but the movement stops. Dynasty can see it, the leaves are shifting back and forth with a slightly eratic motion, like something is moving at the base of the bush itself!
    (15:24:12) Dynasty_Charge lifts a hoof as he signals her to follow, "Come, and stick by my side at all times. Tight formations and such are the best for your awareness, keep an eye out on the back while we make our way towards it Pulse."
    (15:25:03) Dynasty_Charge: It leaves less room so that more than one pony will see it.
    (15:27:15) *Dat_GM: She nods in understanding, keeping close to his side as they creep up on the movement. As they get closer and closer, suddenly... it stops. A quick look, and Dynasty could see a large bunny scampering off. This would be rather normal... if it weren't escaping into a very oddly shaped cravass. "Aww, a bunny~!"
    (15:32:28) Dynasty_Charge "Sh, we never know what could be inside, we stay together and make our way slowly, keeping our eye out as that must be the entrance, keep everything you must to a whisper when we enter, or signs rather than shouting and speech. I don't want to disturb anything when we enter. You understand my reasoning Pulse?" his eyes shining the diamond white they are as he has them wide open, his voice harsh prepared to usual.
    (15:35:26) *Dat_GM: Her eyes went wider and wider as he spoke, until at the end, she swallowed heavily and nodded. The odd looking crevass had a steep slope that led into it. While no problem for a bunny, may be a bit more of a challenge for a pony. Though nearer to the bottom, from a visible angle, there was a sort of open-mouthed cavern.
    (15:39:37) Dynasty_Charge as they arrive at the entrance, he looks down at the slope, "Damn, how are you going to get down there safe? I have my gauntlet, I love this beauty, such an all round tool!" he kisses it twice and chuckles.
    (15:42:14) *Dat_GM: She smiles lightly. "I'm sure I'll get down there alright. I just need to be careful... that's all." She walks to the ledge, and peers down into the darkness. "I am glad I brought a lantern."
    (15:45:03) Dynasty_Charge sighs, "Yeah, I forgot any form of light...Being a Pegasus also means I can't light up any caves or anything unfortunately. I really wish I was a Unicorn..." his face seemed depressed, looking at the ground, to then lift his head. "Anyway, Mares are first!" he gestures politely she goes first.
    (15:46:59) *Dat_GM: She chuckles lightly. "Well, they say that the grass is always greener on the other side. A unicorn would be nice, but to fly? That would be fun." Flashing another grin, she slowly and carefully descends the slope. (*Dice rolling noises.*) She barely mades it to the bottom, scaring him once as she seems to almost fall, but instead uses the slip to hop to the bottom and land with a huff.
    (15:47:24) *Dat_GM: Once at the bottom, she pulls out a lantern, and lights the wick inside with a match.
    (15:50:50) Dynasty_Charge looks down, worried to how her condition was down there, "Pulse?! What's it like down there?!" he readies his gauntlet to swing it into the wall as to lower himself with the shot.
    (15:52:41) *Dat_GM: Shr trots around in a circle with the lantern held up a bit as she calls up. "Uh, lots of dirt, a few animal holes..." There was an exceptionally long pause... "A door."
     
  2. Dynasty Charge

    Dynasty Charge Ex-Staff/Memelord
    Regular

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2013
    Messages:
    406
    Bro hoofs Received:
    11
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Somewhere in Scotland
    Looks down the crevasse before sighing, then speaking to himself quietly.

    "You can do this Skylar, just imagine yourself like old times, where this was a breeze."

    He then launched his gauntlet to the other side of the crevasse from which he was facing with a grunt. He then was going to attempt to swing to that side of the crevasse and lower himself to safety.
     
  3. Eight Star

    Eight Star The Old One
    Veteran

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2012
    Messages:
    2,970
    Bro hoofs Received:
    12
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Soul Collector
    Location:
    Everfree Forest
    While stumbling a little, Dynasty makes it down without taking any damage. (Rolling an 11 beats it by... 1 point.) His stumbling was quite embarrassing to say the least... and Blue Pulse saw every moment of it. She tried her best not to laugh, as she turned back to face the strange stone door before them.

    Blue Pulse held up her lantern as she illuminated the door to reveal its carving: Two pegasus crossed over one another and doubling back to make the appearance of a heart between them.

    It looks much like the stained glass from back in Canterlot depicting Shining Armor and Cadence, but there are no horns, only wings.
     
    #3 Eight Star, Feb 28, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
  4. Dynasty Charge

    Dynasty Charge Ex-Staff/Memelord
    Regular

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2013
    Messages:
    406
    Bro hoofs Received:
    11
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Somewhere in Scotland
    Remains embarrassed and is blushing profoundly, with a pout. He then comes up with some excuse off the top of his head.

    "I-I-I ain't used this in...well, a while would be an understatement! I-What the...?"

    He cuts from his previous emotions and expressions. To an expression to intrigue of what the marking on the door illuminated by Blue Pulse may mean or represent.

    "Well, isn't this strange? We certainly are somewhere of importance if anything! I don't think any normal crevasse would have markings within them. So I guess we have made it somewhere."
     
    #4 Dynasty Charge, Feb 28, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
  5. Eight Star

    Eight Star The Old One
    Veteran

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2012
    Messages:
    2,970
    Bro hoofs Received:
    12
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Soul Collector
    Location:
    Everfree Forest
    She nodded gently and stepped back, providing the light for him still. "Well then sir, what is your suggested plan of action?" She didn't even notice her slip-up, merely looking between him and the door with a look of wonderment.

    Further inspection would show that at the bottom of the door, the dirt becomes a sort of pearlstone tiled floor.
     
  6. Dynasty Charge

    Dynasty Charge Ex-Staff/Memelord
    Regular

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2013
    Messages:
    406
    Bro hoofs Received:
    11
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Somewhere in Scotland
    facehoofs, with a sigh he replies.

    "You called me sir again...Anyway, my suggestion is we just keep together and walk in, then we will be alright. You got that Pulse?"

    He then advances towards the door. Going forward to push it ajar.
     
  7. Eight Star

    Eight Star The Old One
    Veteran

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2012
    Messages:
    2,970
    Bro hoofs Received:
    12
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Soul Collector
    Location:
    Everfree Forest
    "Oh!" She covered her mouth with a hoof in surprise. "I'm sorry. Quite the habit, you know." She watched Dynasty attempt the door...

    but it didn't budge...

    He noticed a strange pink glow around the edges of the door as he tried to exert hiself against it.
     
  8. Dynasty Charge

    Dynasty Charge Ex-Staff/Memelord
    Regular

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2013
    Messages:
    406
    Bro hoofs Received:
    11
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Somewhere in Scotland
    Noticing the glow, he backed away. To then begin exerting more and more force on it. He didn't really care for the glow, he just wanted the door to open. Saying a word to every push.

    "The. Dang. Thing. Won't. Budge!"
     
  9. Eight Star

    Eight Star The Old One
    Veteran

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2012
    Messages:
    2,970
    Bro hoofs Received:
    12
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Soul Collector
    Location:
    Everfree Forest
    Her eyes went a little wide as she saw the glow, but since it didn't seem to do anything to him, she shook her head lightly. "Uhm... maybe try... knocking? Or does that sound silly?"
     
  10. Dynasty Charge

    Dynasty Charge Ex-Staff/Memelord
    Regular

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2013
    Messages:
    406
    Bro hoofs Received:
    11
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Somewhere in Scotland
    Laughs hysterically for a little bit, but before giving an answer.

    "Oh Pulse, of course it sounds ridiculous! Anyway, just for a laugh I'm gonna' do it!"

    He knocks on door, giggling like a little colt to how stupid the idea seemed to him.
     
  11. Eight Star

    Eight Star The Old One
    Veteran

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2012
    Messages:
    2,970
    Bro hoofs Received:
    12
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Soul Collector
    Location:
    Everfree Forest
    Dynasty's mind suddenly flashes, almost like receiving an electric shock - except unexpected and certainly unwelcome. Like a reeling sensation that suddenly jerks him back, and then holds him in place. With it came a whisper like a caring mother. He hears it... in his mind... like he were thinking it, but he somehow knows it's not him, and he's not hearing through his ears. The "voice" however, is definitely female, and has a sense of kind-heartedness. He couldn't even hear Blue Pulse's response to him over the voice.

    I can hear you knocking, but I cannot let you in unless you describe to me the meaning of love.
     
  12. Dynasty Charge

    Dynasty Charge Ex-Staff/Memelord
    Regular

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2013
    Messages:
    406
    Bro hoofs Received:
    11
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Somewhere in Scotland
    Responds within his head.

    "Love is pure, caring and delicate. It is when caring for a pony can be an understatement, for it can be when you cherish every moment with them. It is to care for something, be it friends or that of somepony that is special in your life. Love is undefinable, for you can only experience it, and many ways it can be different. Love can be above friendship, but in friendship, is love. For myself, it is simply indescribable. But in love lurks kindness and a passion for that of what you care for or of. It is being every step of the way for somepony or something, unhindered by new beliefs or rumours of them and generally caring for them."

    "Love is kindness, care and a passion for somepony, or something. Be it either. Where you will be with them for everystep of the way in life."

    He finishes waiting to see what the voice may say.
     
  13. Eight Star

    Eight Star The Old One
    Veteran

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2012
    Messages:
    2,970
    Bro hoofs Received:
    12
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Soul Collector
    Location:
    Everfree Forest
    The seams of the door glow with a pink light before slowly grinding open inwards. Beyond was a pearlstone hallway, lit with mystical light and a T intersection within view where another stone door stood.

    Surely, you are one who has experienced love...

    Blue Pulse cooed lightly. "That's pretty! What did you do?"
     
  14. Dynasty Charge

    Dynasty Charge Ex-Staff/Memelord
    Regular

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2013
    Messages:
    406
    Bro hoofs Received:
    11
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Somewhere in Scotland
    He released a deep long sigh, to inhale deeply, with a smile on his face. He sharply turned to Blue Pulse.

    "I-It was strange, I was to tell something the meaning of love...I don't know what it is, nor what it was. But I guess I was right. As it said Surely I have experienced love, Then the door opened. So..."

    He turned towards the door in awe at what he saw, then signalling for her to go first with a bow, and then he said politely once again. "Mares first."
     
  15. Eight Star

    Eight Star The Old One
    Veteran

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2012
    Messages:
    2,970
    Bro hoofs Received:
    12
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Soul Collector
    Location:
    Everfree Forest
    She smiled and bowed her head, carrying the lantern in her mouth as she trotted in, and stopped short of the T section. After a few moments she leaned her head out and looked left and right. Across the expanse of the hall was another door. This one depicted a mother pegasus cuddling her sleeping foal.

    "To the left and right are two rooms. Looks like I can see bells in this one, and... some interesting colors in the other one."
     
  16. Dynasty Charge

    Dynasty Charge Ex-Staff/Memelord
    Regular

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2013
    Messages:
    406
    Bro hoofs Received:
    11
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Somewhere in Scotland
    Scoots on into the room. His crystal hoof making a clinking sound as he enters and the gauntlet making whirring mechanical and magical noise to a silent room. He took a few glances with an immediate response.

    "Which way do you think we should go Pulse? Your choice. Anyway, wouldn't this be good as an experience that I let you go forth and I follow? Don't worry about me I'll be fine the whole time! Just remember not to go on ahead without me."

    His response was kind and reassuring that he would be perfectly fine, even after his embarrassing moment with the stumbling down before which possibly made him look weak and fragile. He had a large grin on his face and appealing eyes when he said those words, while looking at the mare.
     
  17. Dynasty Charge

    Dynasty Charge Ex-Staff/Memelord
    Regular

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2013
    Messages:
    406
    Bro hoofs Received:
    11
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Somewhere in Scotland
    Sighs, having not a single clue how to react or what to do. To chuckle with an abrupt stop and comment.

    "You had to choose the one where we didn't have a clue about didn't you? Oh well, as you said you aren't used to it. Anyway if you wish, you can try this puzzle. Your in-depth thought seems to be a lot better than mine from what it used to be. On you go!"

    He gave her a slight nudge forward in front of him, but making sure she would not fall nor touch the tiles. He then took a seat on the floor, toying with his gauntlet.
     
  18. Eight Star

    Eight Star The Old One
    Veteran

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2012
    Messages:
    2,970
    Bro hoofs Received:
    12
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Soul Collector
    Location:
    Everfree Forest
    She raised a brow for a few moments. "I'm not certain I am a good choice for puzzles myself, sir." It was unclear of whether that was a slip-up, or out of spite. "Eight tiles, eight colors. That's all I have for a guess, should I make one." She sighs. "Otherwise..."
     
  19. Dynasty Charge

    Dynasty Charge Ex-Staff/Memelord
    Regular

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2013
    Messages:
    406
    Bro hoofs Received:
    11
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Somewhere in Scotland
    He looked at her with a glare before softening it up. He rubbed his head before replying.

    "Make a move on what you believe, I'll reward you if you get it right."

    He coughed into his hoof at the silence apart from those two talking.
     
  20. Eight Star

    Eight Star The Old One
    Veteran

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2012
    Messages:
    2,970
    Bro hoofs Received:
    12
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Soul Collector
    Location:
    Everfree Forest
    She rose a brow to him... and then sighed, shrugging it off. Why not? It may as well happen.

    So she stepped on the Yellow tile, which after a moment shifted its color to Teal. Turning to the side a little, she pressed the Green tile, which became Yellow, and then she pressed the Blue tile, which became Green. So now the order was...
    Red - Green - Yellow - Teal - Teal - Orange - Purple - White
     

Share This Page