77' OC list

Discussion in 'OC Lists' started by redmon77, Sep 12, 2012.

1. redmon77

redmon77 the Courier

Bro hoofs Received:
    Courier
    coolmint- blue coat, pegasus, green eyes, and a white mane, this pony wont back down from a fight. she's as loyal as RD and as tough as AJ. dont let her mint leaf cutie mark fool you, she's the 44th Sentinel of Wind.

CloudMay-sister to Coolmint, this blind mare looks a lot like her sister, only she has a brighter coat and dull white hair. she may be as sweet as fluttershy but make no mistake: she's got the uncanny ability to make her foes dance to her tune. the 33rd Sentinel of Melody.

Jericho Kraus- tough, fast, and quiet, this earth pony will leave you in the dust. his coat is as red as big mac's and his mane is as orange as AJ's. his ability to go berzerk and smash just about anything makes him a great pony to be friends with. the 88th Sentinel of Fire.

Pestilence- once evil, this stallion can bring the laughs and the d'aww's. his coat is a khaki (much like his brother Famine) and his mane is Hell-soul (green fire) his ability to evaporate and reappear anywhere gives him the edge he needs to pull pranks on his friends. his mane goal (see what i did there) is to gain the respect of the towns folk and watch over his friends as much as Red does.

Vaden- one of the two creators, this alicorn is the guardian of light. he is solid whate and enjoys watching the daily life of his greatest creations: the ponies on earth, cloudsdale, and canterlot.

Tendalem- Vaden's brother, the dark golem himself, is the tall red pony with a flowing black mane is spoke of in legends as the pony who made discord and tainted nightmare moon with the hate that was destroyed by the Elements of Harmony.

------------------------------------------------------------------
    i have many more OC's but i dont wanna bug yall too much. if you wanna know more of my OC's, or even use/ reference them, talk to me. i'm always coming up with new ponies.

p.s.
    no seriously. i cant stop

2. Tempest Wind

Tempest Wind Princess of the Forum
    Veteran

Bro hoofs Received:
    I'd like to see them made in the pony creator. I laughed when I saw "Pestilence" because it reminded me of the Robot Chicken version of My Little Pony.(Apocalypse Pony):smile:

3. redmon77

redmon77 the Courier

Bro hoofs Received:
    Courier