Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Ask Me!' started by Usagi Convoy, Mar 1, 2015.
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise?
Star Trek fan, not so much of a Star Wars fan. If he ain't in any of the movies or the Lego Star Wars games I've never heard of him.
Good thing the legend was mentioned by good old paltpetin then
Yeah, again not a big Star Wars fan. Didn't pay much attention to that and forgot about it till you mentioned it.
After being so nice to fill my ask thread, I got to return the favor.
1. What's your favorite Equestria Girls movie?
2. Do you like the songs in the movies?
3. If you answered question 2 with a yes, which one is your favorite?
4. Your favorite Final Fantasy game?
5. Kingdom Hearts, yay or neigh?
6. Do you have any favorite food?
7. What is it like to live in a city in the middle of the desert?
8. Who's your favorite musician or band?
9. Name three movies that everyone should watch.
10. If you could get rid of one thing in this world, what would it be?
11. What's the best thing about living in the USA?
12. What's your most favorite book?
13. Who's your favorite Enterprise captain?
14. What's the funniest thing you ever seen?
15. What was your favorite cartoon when you were younger?
16. Are you glad to hear that I just ran out of questions?
1. The second one.
2. Not all of them.
3. Actually my favorite EG songs aren't in the movies. "Friendship through the Ages" and "My past is not Today".
4. VII. My first one and it has the greatest replay value for me.
5. Nay, old Nay, I've watched other people play it and there are two many mini-games for my taste.
6. Grilled Cheese, and Cheese Pizza. Seconded by Bacon Cheese Burger.
7. Hot. It's used to always be a dry heat, but humidity has been creeping in.
8. I don't know why you asked this one. Weird Al Yankovic. That's why I always ask people what they think of him. Walk off the Earth is second.
9. Spaceballs, The original live action Turtes movie, and Police Academy 5. These aren't my favorites, but I think the ones everyone can enjoy.
10. I can't. They're a lot of things I don't like, but they all have there place in the world. I'm not going to rattle off some concept, cause those will always exist.
11. The ease at which I can buy Transformers. Seriously I don't have one. There are a lot of things I like, a lot I don't like, I don't have a favorite.
12. I don't read a lot of books proper. Comic Books and Manga yes, but not propper books. I'd have to say Mr. Monk and the Blue Flu.
13. Picard, seconded by Archer.
14. No clue, my taste in humor has changed as I've gotten older. At one time it was "A Funny thing happened on the Way to the Forum", or "Spaceballs", or several rather on point Dilbert strips.
15. Transformers. Looking back it isn't as good as I remember it, but it will never stop being my favorite childhood cartoon.
Have you seen this yet?
Transformers Masterpiece MP-48 Lio Convoy (With Collectible Pin)
Yep, I don't plan on getting him. While I'm a sucker for Lioconvoy toys, master piece toys tend to be both pricey and fiddly. Not worth it in my book.