Episode ideas!?

Discussion in 'Episode Discussion' started by Brony 4life, Mar 17, 2013.

1. SilverDash

SilverDash Frightened Inmate #2

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Student
    An opportunity for her to say this line again

[video=youtube;ImgHoGgCn8U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImgHoGgCn8U[/video]

2. AppleDashie

AppleDashie New In Town

Bro hoofs Received:
    They could also have a fight on who gets spike and that is Rarity's battle cry xD

3. SilverDash

SilverDash Frightened Inmate #2

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Student
    Its the only reason I'd like to see an episode like that, otherwise I wouldn't be too excited about it.

4. AppleDashie

AppleDashie New In Town

Bro hoofs Received:
    Yeah. It would make the episode much better.

5. Hero Mode

Hero Mode I like Rarity, that is all

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Currently unemployed
    I'm glad that people like my episode idea

6. mintjelly

mintjelly New In Town

Bro hoofs Received:
    I'd love to see an episode which reveals what life was like for filly Pinkie Pie growing up on the rock farm. Also, an episode featuring Applejack's parents (Even if she's a filly in the episode.)

7. AppleDashie

AppleDashie New In Town

Bro hoofs Received:
    About the Filly Pinkie Pie idea, that might actually happen in Season 4 because on the episode 'Magic Duel' Trixie had to work on the SAME rock farm as Pinkie, because you could see Pinkie's father, so that might actually happen.

- - Auto Merge - -

And could also include Pinkie's sisters and them actually talking, and maybe what happened after Pinkie got her Cutie mark. Cuz, like, did she spend half of her life on the farm then moved to Ponyville? I have no idea ;_;

8. Fenris Rose

Fenris Rose Going Through Changes
    Deactivated Old-Timer

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Isn't it obvious?
    After being cast out and shunned by her fun-hating father, Pinkie Pie was taken in by the kindly Cake family.

9. Hero Mode

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Currently unemployed

Yeah what Ridley Wolf said

10. mintjelly

mintjelly New In Town

Bro hoofs Received:
    Another episode idea I'd love to see would be more about the founding of Equestria. Do Celestia and Luna have parents, and if so, who are they? Were they alicorns as well, or are alicorns only conceived through magic?

11. Fenris Rose

Fenris Rose Going Through Changes
    Deactivated Old-Timer

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Celestia and Luna are the daughters of the Fausticorn. Everypony knows that, silly!

12. Maskofmajora

Maskofmajora You shouldn't have done that.

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Camp Councilor
    Pinkie Pie discovers the internet. Nuff said.
    An episode about one of the background ponies
    An episode that ties into the comic
    An episode where the Mane six make a video game

13. Bubble-Gryphon

Bubble-Gryphon Junior Speedster

Bro hoofs Received:
    I'd actually really like to see an episode where Lightning Dust comes to Ponyville.

14. Hero Mode

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Currently unemployed
    I like that idea @ Bubble- Gryphon

15. Quillian Tsort

Quillian Tsort Practically Part of the Site Itself

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    HeadTeacher's PA
    Seconded. It is a plausible idea.

In a fantasy world:
    - Okay, explanation time here but an adaptation of the unreality bubbles segment in the Red Dwarf episode 'Out Of Time'.
    Basically there is a spaceship with a time machine on it that is protected by a "minefield" of temporary bubbles of "unreality" which would confuse and disorientate any trespassers and deter them from approaching the spacehip. The effects of these "unreality bubbles" included making Lister, a human crew member, appear to be a robot; making another crew member become invisible and removing his existence from the memory of the other crew members; making their spaceship appear to disappear around the crew; and the heads of the crew transforming into the heads of animals. As any ship came closer to the time machine spaceship, the effects of the "unreality bubbles" would become more and more unnerving, more ridiculous and more extreme.
    Right, now imagine this scenario ponified. Random magical artefact causes weird stuff to happen temporarily; Sweetie Belle becomes a robot (you know why), Pinkie Pie becomes invisible and is forgotten by every other pony, Ponyville itself becomes invisible, every pony transformed into G3.5 style, the possibilities for comedy and inevitable references are endless.

- Extended time travel episode parodying Back To The Future, maybe with Applejack as McFly seeing how her character needs some expansion (personal opinion, do not hate).

- Villain team-up multi-parter, e.g. Chrysalis & the Changling swarm + The Nightmare (see the comics) + Discord the double-agent. This episode could conceivable utilize the reintroduction of a classic earlier-generation MLP villain such as Grogar, Tirek or even the Smooze (if only so that the Friendship Is Witchcraft team can use the animation).

- More Zecora. Seriously, for a character originally envisioned as basically an equine Zordon she's had little input. Maybe a 'bad stuff goes down back home so Zecora and one if not more of the Mane 6 go along'? Maybe an evil lioness queen is the cause? Called Catrina?

- More on the history and backstory of Equestria/the FiM world. PS: I know this has sort of already been confirmed.

- More Scootaloo & RD. Seriously, does that foal have parents?

- Babs Seed and the Manehattan Chapter of the CMC.

- Seaponies. OK, divisive I know but one, Hasbro gets more toys to sell and thus more reason to keep FiM going as long as possible and two, it'll allow for lore and world history expansion.

- Not one of the Mane 6 but another romance focused story. For a world based on peace and love we've seen rather little of the love besides Hearts and Hooves Day.

- A variation on Mother's or Father's Day.

- Really, REALLY hoping that the opening two-parter of Season 4 retcons Princess Twilight. If not then some episode later that effectively does so.

16. Maskofmajora

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Camp Councilor
    I literally want all of these episodes. The time travel episode could be incredible! Maybe AJ has stops her family from creating Ponyville, thus adventure insures. Include a Doctor Whooves joke and 10/10!
    The Mother's day and Father's day could be about Applejack and how she deals with dead parents. It could really make me cry.

17. Xander

Xander A Pony Every Pony Should Know

Bro hoofs Received:
    game designer
    I'm pretty sure nothing is going to retcon Princess Twilight away, and judging from Magical Mystery Cure and Equestria Girls, there really is no need to. She's still adorkable Twilight.

Speaking of Equestria Girls, I actually want to see to see some kind of follow-up to it. Not necessarily a continuation of some of the plot threads left hanging from the movie, but maybe a bit more on Sunset Shimmer. I recently rewatched Cutie Mark Chronicles and thought to myself "where does Sunset fit in with Twilight passing her entrance exam and becoming Celestia's protege?" I know the writers probably think about her when writing back in season 1, but I have faith they could fit it in and do something cool with it.

18. Maskofmajora

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Camp Councilor
    Yeah, I'm still going to wait until they do something with her being a princess to make my decision.

19. Hero Mode

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Currently unemployed
    Ok so you know how everytime we see Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon together they are picking on and bullying The Cutie Mark Crusaders well what if we got a episode showing what Silver Spoon thinks of Applebloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo when say Diamond Tiara is not present in the episode and she actually tries to befriend The Cutie Mark Crusaders but they are unwilling to accept her friendship due to the way she has treated them while hanging out with Diamond Tiara?

20. theotter

theotter A Pony Every Pony Should Know

Bro hoofs Received:
    I want to see an episode where Fluttershy is pushed to her limits with Discord. Now that they are friends, it would be interesting to see their relationship develop, especially considering how much their natures would naturally clash. Sort of like a far more intense version of a love-hate relationship sort of thing, minus the romance junk