Episode ideas!?

Discussion in 'Episode Discussion' started by Brony 4life, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Rockout E. Stringer

Rockout E. Stringer Feelin' guitty!!
    Community Moderator egg Old-Timer

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Graphic Artist
    - A director holds auditions for the role of Daring Do in a movie. Dashie jumps at the opportunity but another pegasus stands in her way.
    - Equestria is on not-so-good terms with the nation of Fawntana. In order to restore relations, the mane 6 must go there and meet with the deer. While there, some of the ponies' bad habits give the wrong impression which compromises the entire mission.
    - Part of Twilight's princess training requires her to spend time with Discord. He tells his life's story.
    - When all of the unicorns in Ponyville seem too busy, Sweetie Bell gets Trixie to teach her some magic. Hilarity ensues.

2. theotter

theotter A Pony Every Pony Should Know

Bro hoofs Received:

3. Hero Mode

Hero Mode I like Rarity, that is all

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Currently unemployed

Good ideas Vint my friend

4. SilverDash

SilverDash Frightened Inmate #2

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Student
    Some good ideas right there. The latter would definitely work as a CMC episode, Sweetie Belle curious if magic is her special talent, learning from Trixie of all ponies, is an episode I would definitely like to see.

5. Enalis Nailo

Enalis Nailo Tau Kappa Epsilon
    Regular

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Lol, work :D
    MORE CMC episodes? Ugh...

6. Rockout E. Stringer

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Graphic Artist
    The CMC have another sleepover... this time with Twilight. Not in the mood for crusading, the fillies are bored out of their minds so Twilight tells them a story about Smarty pants using the doll as a visual aid. Of course, we get to see SP as if she were real.

Apple Bloom: Wait, how did you get that back from my brother?
    Twilight: Uhh... that's a whole other story.

7. Hero Mode

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Currently unemployed

I love that idea.

8. theotter

Bro hoofs Received:
    Ok, so I'm gonna' warn you people right now that this is either ABSOLUTE CRAP that would suck even for a fan-fiction or the most epic thing ever. I think it might be the first one, or somehow be both...

Alright, so Applejack gets framed for a major crime, yet must lie that she is guilty because the real culprit is a cult of personality for the Griffons, who have been on the brink of war (see why this could never be an episode? :derpe:) with the Equestrian ponies and therefore Luna and Celestia want to be on good terms with them. Applejack feels guilt about lying, even for the greater good, Twilight keeps it a secret (loose lips sink friendships lol) but also feels guilt about letting politics get in the way of her friendship with Applejack, and Rainbow Dash, being the element of Loyalty, breaks out Applejack, which ends up causing a war anyway. Meanwhile, Discord marvels at the chaos, chuckling to himself because he had somehow planned the entire thing out right down to pretending to befriend Fluttershy in order to get closer to Celestia and be able to more easily influence the government. Oh, and Derpy talks (come to think of it, that would probably be the only thing that people would end up caring about in that episode, wouldn't be the first time Derpy talking overshadowed Applejack :angry:). So there you go, my complete disaster/masterpiece of an episode

9. Rockout E. Stringer

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Graphic Artist
    IDK, even for a disasterpiece, that would make a pretty awesome fanfic!! I'm not that into fanfics but this one would be worth a read!!!

10. theotter

Bro hoofs Received:
    huh, I just might get on writing that then :zebra:

11. StarSwirl The Neckbearded

StarSwirl The Neckbearded An Everypony Regular

Bro hoofs Received:
    I'd like to see more expansion on the Alicorn Amulet, some more Daring Do stuff, CMC getting their cutie marks, and possibly some more Chrysalis and Discord.

12. Hero Mode

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Currently unemployed

All of those are good ideas.

13. theotter

Bro hoofs Received:
    Ok, so this is pretty darn dramatic for a kids' show, and it's my second episode idea revolving around Applejack (well, she is best pony ::S:), but what the heck? why not...

Applebloom realizes her destiny, yet she must leave her family in order to fulfill it. She turns out to be wrong about her destiny, but is too ashamed to return home. Applejack sees herself in her sister, and leaves her home for a while just to see if she can talk some sense into her. Once she returns, she finds out that the changelings had invaded and her element was needed to defend Canterlot. The worst part: they have kidnapped Big Mac. This would represent both sides of Applejack's life crumbling, both in seeing her sister pursue a different path in life when she never could, as well as failing to protect her family which is what she gave up her dream to do in the first place. She ends up learning a hard lesson that in life no matter how dependable you are, you can't stop all bad things from happening, nor can you go back and fix past mistakes. You have to adapt and move on.

14. Ghoff

Ghoff New In Town

Bro hoofs Received:
    -Don't know if any of these have ever been mentioned. But I'd like to see a RD and Scoots episode in which we learn more about both of their back stories. Maybe (I know Scoots initial purpose was to be disabled) RD could be trying to teach her to fly. (Just humor me I want Scootaloo to fly so bad it hurts sometimes.)

- I want to see Trixie again, maybe an explanation as to why her magic looks totally fake? Like she was never properly trained or something, So Twilight could help her out. Just a thought.

- I'd like an Applejack episode, no you know what I want to see more of Applejack entirely all next season. She is the most under appreciated character, and I feel like given the time and proper writing she could be by far one of the most interesting. As for an episode, I'd like to see her honesty maybe conflict with someone's wishes, something simple like, maybe RD breaks something of Twighlight's and doesn't want her to get mad and Applejack see's this, and spends the whole episode freaking out over it. Where in the end she accidentally spills the beans, but instead of anger RD is relieved because she felt bad for asking Applejack to keep it secret.

- I want a Rarity episode, where she goes totally boss. I mean is just kicking Ponies left and right or something crazy, that shows she doesn't just use wit to get out of a sticky situation. She can be tough too.

Those aren't nearly all of my episode Idea's but just a general few.

15. LionHeartSteelwing

LionHeartSteelwing New In Town

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Hank Hill goes to Ponyville just to find out that he has a crush with a shrimp flavored coffee creamer while dating AppleJack.

16. Fenris Rose

Fenris Rose Going Through Changes
    Deactivated Old-Timer

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    [​IMG]

17. Dreamer

Dreamer Cartoon Ninja Cat

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Fiction Author, Ninja, Baker
    I fully support this episode if, and only if, Hank's Butterfree gets blasted by Boomhauer's Charizard.

18. Fenris Rose

Fenris Rose Going Through Changes
    Deactivated Old-Timer

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    "That's one clean burning and efficient Charizard, I tell you what."
    -Hank Hill

19. Kalaxus

Kalaxus A Pony Every Pony Should Know
    New Pony

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    -Doctor Whooves arrives in his TARDIS chasing the mysterious Weeping Alicorns that have mysteriously appeared in Phillydelphia! Princess Celestia sends the mane six to follow Doctor Whooves and make sure he wasn't the cause of the Weeping Alicorn epidemic!

-The Cutie Mark Crusaders paint over Diamond Tiara's cutie mark in the middle of the night and Silver Spoon leads her fellow class ponies to make fun of Blank Blank Diamond Tiara

-Derpy saves Ponyville from the Everfree Forest Necromancer!

20. kioku

kioku A Pony Every Pony Should Know

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Because she's seen the things they have done for ponyville and Equestria. She has also seen how responsible and dedicated they are and how much they help and and support each other. Also because Twilight wouldn't have gotten where she is without them and Celestia knows that.

- - Auto Merge - -

Honestly I'm surprised you didn't go with this line: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK7Q-AFhdXs That said I don't agree with the episode because I don't think Rarity thinks that way about him. I do think that she knows he feels that way though, and finds him sweet and adorable. Like an: oh that's nice isn't that inocent and cute kind of thing. She does care about him though of course and wouldn't let someone hurt him, as shown.

- - Auto Merge - -

This and your last set of ideas were amazing. Vint you rock!

- - Auto Merge - -

Hn.. now what would I like to see.. well honestly I enjoy finding out what they come up with, but still I should pick some.. hn.. It would never happen but I'd love to see an episode related to derpy as a mail pony. Even if it's about her going through some ridiculous lengths to fix a situation where she accidently mixed up some mail or something. It would be so adorable no matter what. Derpy is just such a sweet pony and at least she tries hard. Maybe it could be the holiday episode, or the thing she works so hard to deliver could turn out to be a gift from AJ's parents, or something. Now with the imposible out of the way I definitely want to see more about Sadle Arabia, Mainhattent, and Zecora's homeland as people have been saying. I want to see more creatures from varying mythology. I'd like them to continue the direction they are going with Celestia and Luna's past life and their castle. I'd really love to know more about the bat/dragon ponies (the lunar guard) though I don't know how likely that is. Also I'd like more information about Starswirl the Bearded and his notes and studies. Even possibly a look into his memory, though that potion we saw. For some reason I'm actually a big fan of his, so that would be amazing to me. Another thing that would be neat would be to see peewee come back able to fly, trying to somehow thank Spike for saving him and then letting him go back with his parents. Maybe peewee would return the favor to spike somehow. Also maybe Spike could find out about his parents some day. Another imposibility that I would love would be an episode I'd love would be one on Octavia. Possibly about the difficulties of being a series concert cello player, or possibly about having had to do something difficult when she started out like having to sell a cello that her mother or father used to use to pay for a concert approved one, and trying to find a way to some day get it back or something. For more general episodes though, I don't really know. The characters are so great that there are tons of neat things that would be neat to see just as a result of them doing what they do.