Technocracy

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by Azeth, May 31, 2019.

1. Azeth

Azeth ☆Demon of Misery☆
    Old-Timer

Bro hoofs Received:
    Spiritualist

Episode 1- Youtube

Episode 2- Facebook

Episode 3- Twitter

Episode 4- Tumblr
    What if I told you that what you knew about these websites was either a lie, or at least only a half truth? Then, what if I told you that it is far worse then what you thought? Would you believe me? Watch these videos on these 4 websites and see for yourself. Or you can ignore this post and go about your day. Unaware of the nightmares that await you. The choice you make is your's and your's alone.

2. Azeth

Azeth ☆Demon of Misery☆
    Old-Timer

Bro hoofs Received:
    Spiritualist
    New Episode.

Episode 5- Digital Distribution​

3. Azeth

Azeth ☆Demon of Misery☆
    Old-Timer

Bro hoofs Received:
    Spiritualist

Episode 6- Payment Processors​

4. Azeth

Azeth ☆Demon of Misery☆
    Old-Timer

Bro hoofs Received:
    Spiritualist

Episode 7- Google​

5. SilverStarApple7

SilverStarApple7 Chessica Wildcard is an awesome game
    Blank Flank

Bro hoofs Received:
    These videos are as horrifyingly eye-opening as they are necessary. Regulation of these all-powerful monopolists is necessary, and it needs to be voted for by an informed public.

6. Azeth

Azeth ☆Demon of Misery☆
    Old-Timer

Bro hoofs Received:
    Spiritualist

Episode 8[Final]- Social Credit System​

7. SilverStarApple7

SilverStarApple7 Chessica Wildcard is an awesome game
    Blank Flank

Bro hoofs Received:
    I knew it was bad, but I had no idea it was this bad.

Jesus...

This is the future China wants for Hong Kong, this is the future leftists want for the world...

The world's going mad, and nobody wants to talk about why.

8. Azeth

Azeth ☆Demon of Misery☆
    Old-Timer

Bro hoofs Received:
    Spiritualist
    We have both the government and the one percent, specifically big tech, to thank for that. Most don't discuss the issue for a few reasons. Most are not educated to think critically about these kinda issues anymore. Even if they could, they would be silenced by any sites that subscribe to the general idea of the leftist ideals of Big Tech. And truthfully, whether it's out of fear or obliviousness. Companies like Google, Fackbook, and so on, stand unopposed both on a social and business front. In the minds of leftist sheep, they see it as being in the interest of America's populous. But that's far from the truth in regards of why Big Tech are doing as they are. They are wielding their viewpoint as weapon to against opposing views, by using their power to stomp out anything perceived as a threat. And that's if anyone with opposing views is lucky enough to even get on their platforms, anymore.

Day by day. Opposing views are blocked out and certain words are getting banned for reasons that do not exist for what are essentially binine words.

The world has gone mad. Because power does, as power will. While none of us could ever imagine being in a position of power, it's been both seen and felt through those drunk off of it. At this point, what big tech is doing is highly illegal. But nothing will be done while people remain blinded and even in fear of them. And quite frankly, I am not sure if anything will even come out of those mounting anti-trust investigations. Let alone yield any hope for the internet in any meaningful way, with the direction everything is going. Even if this gets taken care of, the damage has been done.

Also, while not related. It may be a cog in the machine running this madness. But we still got to consider that this may of not happened if we didn't have a repeal of our net neutrality. And that alone looms in the background as part of the grander scheme of events. I understand that something with this Technocracy would of still seeped though the cracks, even with our Net Neutrality intact. The difference is that Big Tech would of had heavier opposition against their current actions. Which is why I do think the repeal had a indirect hand in the current state of affairs.

#8 Azeth, Oct 5, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2019