Scooby-Doo And Guess WHO?

Discussion in 'Movies/TV shows' started by Lioconvoy, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Lioconvoy

Lioconvoy Creeping out Toaster Repair Pony since 8/31/2015
    Old-Timer

Bro hoofs Received:
    7 Eleven Clerk
    Yep there's doing another Scooby-doo Series. This one has a guest star each ep. The art style is pretty classic too. Personally I like Mystery Inc's style, but this it good too. I am alone in looking forward to this new show or are there any other interested parties?

#1 Lioconvoy, Jun 30, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
  2. Azeth

Azeth ☆Demon of Misery☆
    Old-Timer

Bro hoofs Received:
    Spiritualist
    Honestly, I stopping caring after 'What's New Scooby Doo'. I guess it maybe because I see anything after that as not being as good. Though I did get a kick out of the live action Scooby Doo movie. The first one. Not the second one. Scrappy being the twist villain was the best. I knew the little annoying *squee!* would be put behind bars and I couldn't see a better punishment for something like him existing.

#2 Azeth, Jun 30, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
    Metro bro hoofs this.
  3. Lioconvoy

Old-Timer

Bro hoofs Received:
    7 Eleven Clerk
    Mstery Inc, was pretty good. Lots of the Direct to DVD Movies are hits or misses. The most recent 13th Ghost of Scooby-Doo was pretty good. You should try to give some of them a chance.

4. Azeth

Azeth ☆Demon of Misery☆
    Old-Timer

Bro hoofs Received:
    Spiritualist
    That's the thing though. I have watched some of the newer stuff and Scooby Doo, at least to my tastes, feels watered down in this day and age. It's one of those things where I feel like the newer stuff could be better, no matter how horrible or good it may be. I'm not sure if I've lost interest because of the many renditions, or if there is something the newer stuff lacks. I think it could be a little bit from both sectors.

Also, I got put off by Velma crushing on Shaggy in the more recent variations. I mean... it's strange enough I feel like there some kinda deviation. But this is just ackward. I sincerely have given up caring about newer Scooby Doos. Then again, this does sound like I am using nostalgia to bash the newer stuff. I'm not trying to. I just feel like What's New Scooby Doo was the last truly good one that properly continued what 60's cartoon started.

#4 Azeth, Jul 1, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
  5. Lioconvoy

Old-Timer

Bro hoofs Received:
    7 Eleven Clerk
    Well then you should give the new one a chance. It's kind of along the lines of the old Scooby-doo movies.

6. Azeth

Azeth ☆Demon of Misery☆
    Old-Timer

Bro hoofs Received:
    Spiritualist
    Not to sound rude. But whether I choose to give it a chance or not, is really not any of your consurn. Plus I rarely watch TV anymore as it is. So... yeah.